Followers

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Night Watch (1973)

Director: Brian G. Hutton
Elizabeth Taylor, Laurence Harvey, Billie Whitelaw, Robert Lang, Tony Britton, Bill Dean

















 
 


I was 13 when this movie was made and living in Australia it was probably about 2 years after its release that we got to see it. SO I was about 15 or 16 and had seen plenty of thriller movies before this one. I loved it so much I went back and saw it another 3 times. Seeing Liz Taylor in a completely vicious role at the end of the movie did it for me. Clever plot, good acting, very graphic in the double murder scene and haunting images throughout the movie.I just found it available on Amazon and bought it for "old time sake". I'm now 46. Will be interesting to see if it has stood the test of time as far as thrill factor goes. I'm just so glad I found it after all these years. Let you know after I have re- watched it.


No comments:

Post a Comment